IPCortex makes it easy for redevelopment specialist to offer superior service and add value to their offering
The IPCortex system delivered:
- Reduced costs due to simplified management, affordable maintenance and a low total cost of ownership
- Increased reception staff efficiency due to use of the Open Communications Manager
- Improved service given to tenants by streamlining configuration and billing process
- Cutting edge functionality with unparalleled ease of use for staff and tenants
- Increased value proposition to existing and prospective tenants
About St. Modwen
St. Modwen is the UK’s largest regeneration specialist. Revitalising town centres, historic locations and reclaiming brownfield sites for residential and commercial use, they have over 5000 acres of developable areas and 18 town centre schemes within their portfolio.
At 468 acres, Longbridge is one of their largest schemes. The ex MG Rover site is being redeveloped to include a new town centre, a technology park, 2000 houses and an industrial park. In addition to this, the site is also home to one of St. Modwen’s four UK innovation centres.