Browse by category
No matching documents
- Secure access is sometimes necessary and useful for some features of the system. In these circumstances it's worth installing a valid certificate.
- From 6.3.20+ you can set a custom admin PIN per company on the PABX. This functions exactly the same as the global admin PIN but only applies to phones in that company.
- Access to keevio from the internet allows flexible working and also text, audio and video conversations with external parties.
- Some handsets support authenticating using a client certificate offering a more secure way of provisioning.
- To get the latest firmware or to use the ICE (STUN/TURN) service the licence may need to be updated.