Browse by category
- End points
- Hosted Suite
- Platform and service specifications
- Virtual PBX
No matching documents
Installing a certificate
Secure external access is sometimes necessary and useful for some features of the system. In these circumstances it's worth installing a valid certificate.
- Go to system > certificates, enter the details and click 'Save and Generate CSR'.
- Use the CSR to request a certificate from a trusted supplier.
- Using the same page, paste the certificate at the top of the CRT text box followed by any intermediate certificates before clicking 'Save Certificate'.
- Go to system > shutdown / reboot and click 'Reboot' when convenient.